Specialties: Corporate Services, Office
Background & Experience
Trent Rice is the NAI Denver Corporate Solutions Director. During his nearly 18 year tenure in commercial real estate Trent has focused the majority of his efforts in Tenant Representation. He has a demonstrated talent for incisive and professional negotiating in the Denver marketplace and has completed over 400 transactions.
He offers an unsurpassed knowledge of lease rates and current transactions specific to the greater Denver market. In addition, Trent has personally owned and been involved in the partnership of commercial buildings, and as a result understands the unique challenges faced by landlords and the opportunities afforded tenants.
From 2006 to 2009, Trent successfully completed over 90 lease transactions encompassing more than 600,000 square feet, and over 120,000 square feet of early tenant lease renewals, "roll backs" and extensions.
• 2007-2010: Senior Director, Cushman & Wakefield, Denver, CO
• 2006-2007: Senior VP Tenant Representation, CB Richard Ellis, Denver, CO
• 1995-2006: Senior Managing Director, Frederick Ross Company, Denver, CO
Professional Associations & Designations
• Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers ("DMCAB")
• Nominated in 2003 for “Commercial Broker of the Year” for the Greater Metro Denver area; Colorado Board of Realtors
• Awarded “Top Five Honors” Metro wide in 2002, 2003, 2005 and 2006 by the Denver Metro Commercial Association of Realtors
• Regis University, Denver CO
Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude